Sunday 26 September 2021

Recognition

Why do drug dealers make themselves so conspicuous? They sport numerous tattoos, especially on the neck, look as thick as two short planks, are sartorially challenged by a deep-seated desire to wear expensive sports gear at all times and drive cars that no-one looking like they do could possibly be able to afford by legitimate means.


If it was me, I'd be in a suit (albeit a nice one) and driving something rather pedestrian, like a Ford Focus, so as to not attract any attention. Not very Albanian though, as it would seem Albanians run most of the drugs in the UK.

There again, Hay has been complaining of late that I'm currently a triumph of comfort over style when it comes to my sartorial choices, and she's not wrong. We're scheduled to attend a family event up north in a couple of weeks and I don't have anything suitable in my wardrobe to wear. I'll look more like I'm attending an old people's conference.


No comments: