Wednesday 10 August 2022

The Wrong Car

Yesterday I knew what it felt like to be retired. Hay had gone to work and there was no work to do with my mate in the car trade. This resulted in me watching Netflix. making 4, totally unnecessary trips to Lidl and wandering around various charity shops. It was a nightmare of boredom.

Anyway, on my last visit to Lidl I came out of the shop and walked toward my car. On reaching it I thought; "Good grief, it's dirty - I could have sworn I'd washed it yesterday. It can't have become that dusty just today."


I opened one of the back passenger doors and was shocked to find a teenager sat there (the glass at the back is tinted and so you can't see in) and we both exclaimed simultaneously; "Wrong car!".

I knew there was another Tango, 08 plate Ford Galaxy in Yate (an uncommon colour), as I'd seen it several times at the Lidl car park in the last year. Never did I think I'd try to get into it. I was parked 3 cars away from it and it had come into the car park while I was doing my shopping. An easy mistake or so I told myself.

Honestly, it's like living in an old people's home here sometimes.


1 comment:

Boffey said...

LOL