Tuesday 7 March 2023

Garage Update

Quick update on the garage.

Colin has been on another job for well over a month now, but that's given Hay's dad the chance to install some of the electrics.





The vertical strip lights are to aid car spraying for when I get by Triumph GT6 project.

Colin still has to make the ramp and do some guttering work while Hay's dad has to install sockets in the workshop.

I got a quote for a roll-up wall for the entrance, like these at our local Morgan/Caterham dealership, but in a grey to match the weathered oak cladding. The price is around £800, but they can't start manufacturing till May due to demand.


What I love about both the garage and the workshop is that, for the first time, I can see all my tools at once, and still lose what I'm looking for.


No comments: