Sunday 8 November 2009

Mobile Charity Chic


Yay! Managed to unlock by mobile phones yesterday. Many people are under the impression that unlocking mobiles from their service provider is illegal. It ain’t. In the case of Vodafone it’s free and you don’t need to be any distance at all into your contract.

Overheard in the caravan:

Chairman: “Have you noticed how buying clothes from charity shops is becoming the new chic?”

Hay: “Yes, I’m considering buying only designer clothes in future. In fact I’m going to get a personal dress designer.”

I hear Lily Allen is considering leaving the music business. Never realised she was in it in the first place. I thought she was in the celebrity business.


1 comment:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

If you want to sell some second hand clothing just re-name it vintage and hey presto it's trendy. If Hay wants a dance dress, I am quite good at designing those. What about a tango dress, I seem to remember you like a bit of the Argentine.