Sunday 25 July 2010

Call Out the Dogs


Saw a news article last night about the alarming increase in dog fighting in the UK and the legislation to prevent this. Personally, if someone wants to fight a dog then I believe no-one should interfere with this – I suspect the dog would normally come off best in such an altercation, unless of course one were to be fighting a Chihuahua or toy poodle or using knives.

What concerns me more than dog fighting is the increase in dog ‘grooming’. If it’s illegal to groom children, then surely the animal rights activists should be lobbying for dogs to be similarly protected from such perverts?

2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

I agree, we should also be aware of illegal child fights.

Alan Burnett said...

Love it. I will copy the post to Amy's groomers. Amy has always had a dislike of the grooming process so I wouldn't be surprised if she reported the poor groomers to the police.