Monday 2 December 2013

Yes Dear, Lovely


Went to the annual Bath Christmas Market yesterday.

Ladies' underwear - why all the different colours and patterns? No-one but them and their husbands are ever likely to see it, for God's sake! Why not either just black or white - or just black (doesn't show the stains as much - just going from my personal experience with my own underwear).

And why do women have to paw everything in the damned shop? I can buy an item of apparel without ever touching it till I get home; women though can't progress though a department store without touching the goods, even if they're not buying.

Yesterday I was very close to just going on autopilot as saying; "Yes, dear, lovely," just to get her to move along, or to buy something so I can get out of the place.


No comments: