Sunday 24 August 2014

MJ DD


Overheard outside the paper-shop while looking at the adverts:

Hay: "There's an advert here for meditation courses - might be good for you."

Chairman: "I'll think about it."

Last night, before the return of the new Dr Who, we were watching the documentary about the rehearsals for Michael Jackson's abortive last concert. I swear I spotted some early-onset Dad Dancing going on - he was 50 when he died, after all.

Hay: "Winston Churchill said that if you have enemies it's good, as that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Chairman: "Or you're a sociopath!"


1 comment:

Roger said...

I was very disappointed with the new Dr Who. The plot was very thin and the programming could have been 15 minutes shorter and have lost nothing. And is it me or was the sound quality aweful?