Monday 14 September 2015

Et Tu Brute


Labour MPs have been urged to get behind Jeremy Corbyn. I should think that's the last place he'd want them; one is reminded of the senators who got behind Caesar - et tu, Brute....



Managed to get my quad 'copter working yesterday. Had a little play, but I'm afraid the controls are a bit complex for me. Lost it a few times and had to send No.1 Son into a tree at one stage. It even ended up  being returned by a neighbour once after I lost sight of it drifting over her house in a gust of wind. No.1 Son seems to be able to control it with no problems, but he's an ardent computer game player.

The camera points too far down, so all you see is grass, unless you send it so high that you lose sight of it. I will persevere when we come back from a few days kayaking in Lee Bay. May leave it behind for No. 1 Son to meddle with and correct the camera angle while we're gone - or Hay's dad.


2 comments:

Geo. said...

This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating
in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very...THUMP, CRASH, Aaaarghhh

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Rrrright!