Tuesday 4 July 2017

In Clover with Ties


I banked my last quarter's feed in tariff cheque yesterday for the solar PV and it struck me that I've been getting a much higher cheque of late than was expected. I checked the figures that accompanied the cheque and was pleasantly surprised to find I've been getting quite a bit more than the 43 pence per kWh that was initially contracted - it was 49.43 pence till March and has been 50.67 pence since then. It added over a hundred quid to my last cheque. Seems it must be going up with inflation, which a check on the figures confirmed - 2.5% p.a.


Ties in Parliament was the subject of Sunday's YouGov poll, and it revealed a marked contrast between left and right wing.


The difference between ages is also quite stark, yet to be expected.


Not much difference at all between genders or regions though.


2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

That is old fuddy duddy stuff about wearing ties. Makes not one iota in behaviour or respect it is just total BS !

Chairman Bill said...

I dare say UKIP would want a return to top hats.