Thursday 20 December 2018

Things Wot I 'Av Bought


I had occasion to use one of these gadgets the other day to start a car with a flat battery.


Worked a treat and can reputedly start a car some 20 times before needing to be recharged. In addition to that, it can charge any USB device you may have about your person - for several weeks, if the blurb is anything to go by.


I was so impressed that I bought myself one as an early Christmas present. Handy to keep in the car - jump leads are fine, providing there's another car in the neighbourhood you can use to jump you. Not cheap, by any stretch of the imagination, but damned useful.

Designed in the USA and, as many things are these days, made in China - but at least the instructions are in English and not Chinglish...

Perhaps I should change the blog to reviews of crap I've bought - might make some money like that kid who has made millions reviewing toys.

"'Ere, I bought this Brexit thing, but it doesn't work. I want a refund."

"It only has a 12 month warranty and that's expired."

"Isn't it 2 years for a warranty?"

"No - that's EU law and we did away with that on your instruction. That's expired now anyway, and even then it's only valid if you haven't flashed it with 3rd party lies and deceit software from Leave.EU - unless you can prove it's hardware related. Have you got a job?"

"No."

"It works just fine then!"


No comments: