Thursday 25 July 2024

Pushing In

Approaching Bristol from the south on the M5 there are two places where 3 lanes become 4 and then narrow back to 3 again.


Without fail, someone will race up the outer lane and, with less than 100 yards to go, try to push in at the last possible moment to gain an advantage.

I'm not sure why, but the self-entitlement of these drivers makes me incandescent with rage. I'm certain that the Venn diagram of those who engage in this activity and those who support Brexit is a perfect circle.

Last time this happened to me, the car that was trying to push in had no success with me and transferred his attention to the car ahead of me. He got in but, when another car tried to push in ahead of him, he wouldn't allow it in. 


1 comment:

David Boffey said...

'those who support Brexit', aka Fartragers / Faragists.