Tuesday 13 May 2014

Useless Death Pact for Meteorological Dodos


Just seen a BBC news headline which says "Richard and Judy agree death pact". My first reaction was to wonder when I could look forward to that happening. My second was to wonder if they's inadvertently used the N word on air.

Saw another headline that said "Scotland's dodo bone found at dig". Not sure why, but I immediately thought Alex Salmond had died.

Have you noticed how useless the BBC's weather forecast is for 1 week ahead?


I mean - daytime temperature between 10 (cold) and 24 (quite hot). Nighttime temperature between 3 (put the heating on) and 15 (quite oppressively warm). They might just as well say; "We'll be having some weather next week," for all the help that is.


1 comment:

Liz said...


I occasionally watch the TV weather in the hope that I may one day hear the forecaster admit "we just don't know!"