Saturday 10 November 2018

Thinking About Leftover News


Overheard:

Hay: "It's World Philosophy Day on the 15th."

Chairman: "I'll have a think about that."


Yesterday evening Hay made something from the leftovers of the previous night. Never had lasagne made from leftover homemade Cornish pasties before, but I have to say it was delicious.

I'm an addict for the news; I always listen to the Today Programme, have several news apps and watch the BBC TV news at 6pm without fail. However, I'm increasingly being drawn to listening to Radio 4's Six O'Clock News, as it's more succinct and there's less distraction from images, half of which have bugger all to do with the news itself - on the radio you just get more news.

Talking of news, Trump really is a nasty piece of work, isn't he? Can't determine whether he is a psychopath, a sociopath or just a plain, old fashioned fascist.


No comments: