Saturday 15 September 2012

I Protest


The vast majority of these Muslims protesting over some film that has outraged them look as if they don't even own an radio, let alone a computer and an internet connection with which to view the film. As to why they want to attack everything western - well, methinks it smacks more of the causes behind the UK's 2011 summer riots.

I hear the Pope has spoken out against fundamentalism. I thought all religion was essentially fundamentalist - if the belief in supernatural beings and god-men being able to manipulate the laws of physics isn't fundamentalist, then I'm not sure what is.

I'm surprised no news organ has yet named the snapper of the topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge. His name remains a mystery. Surely he could be done for stalking?


1 comment:

Steve Borthwick said...

I feel so sorry for those enlightened people involved in the Arab spring, it's like they conquered one form of totalitarianism just to get another, this time one run by middlemen, i.e. theocracy.