Wednesday 5 June 2019

Nautical Upcycling & Bag Packing


We're having a few days in Dartmouth, staying in an AirBnB place across the River Dart in Kingswear. 



The place has some nice nautical touches in the upcycling area:


Rope cleats used as kitchen cupboard handles.


A rowlock doubling as a bathroom door lock.


A nautical chest handle as a door-pull.

Hay and I always fight a running battle with 'stuff to pack' when we go away for a few days. I'm more than happy to go away in what I stand up in, whereas she has to take clothing for all weathers and eventualities. I do, however, insist on a few things in the technological area which I take in my own backpack. She packs the communal bag, I have a quick and furtive look in the bag and change one or two items or add something and she then changes them back again just before we leave.


1 comment:

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.