Monday 19 December 2022

Musk

Elon Musk, a vociferous proponent of free speech, is playing with the controls of Twitter and curtailing free speech when a Tweet turns on him.


Hypocritical? Certainly, but then he's merely following what any proponent of unrestricted free speech does when the tables are turned on them. What they want is unrestricted free speech for themselves, but not necessarily for others who criticise their position. It's only natural, as we all have egos. The greater the desire for unrestricted free speech, the greater the ego and the more they want to curtail the free speech of others, in my experience.

I've noticed some strange happenings on my Twitter feed of late; I keep seeing posts from people I would never dream of following, such as Kelvin MacKenzie, Darren Grimes and Piers Morgan. Yes, I do follow some right wing characters, merely to observe their antics and thinking, but not the three aforementioned individuals, who post contentious stuff merely as part of their job and they're paid to. They are probably quite affable people face to face.

I tried following them and then unfollowing them to rid myself of them, but their drivel still appears on my feed.


1 comment:

Boffey said...

"MUSK ON THE HUNT FOR ‘FOOLISH’ SUCCESSOR"
Which means he knows he is a total fool.