Friday 6 February 2015

Iron Man at Oktoberfest


Have you noticed how most irons seem purposely designed so you have the maximum difficulty in filling them with water? For the first time in my life, I came across an iron that doesn't spill water all over the show when you try to top it up with water for steaming - in Greece of all places, and it's a Sunbeam. I wonder when Dyson will turn his attention to steam irons, if he hasn't already?

Got an invitation to the Munich Oktoberfest (which starts in September) from my dealer in Munich yesterday. Not sure about that, not with my bladder.

Back to Blighty on the 7pm from Athens tonight.


4 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Once you start blogging about steam irons I think it is time to start considering a trip to Oktoberfest, bladder or no bladder

Anonymous said...

A matter of training. Both.

Richard said...

mate, I think you're losing it !

Richard said...

mate, I think you're losing it !