Monday 2 February 2015

New Hairstyle


Got a new hairstyle - it's the petrol assisted bonfire sweep.



Was applying some accelerant to the pile of tree branches and got a bit too close when lighting it. The result was an explosion that managed to singe off 90% of the beard and most of the hair on the front of my head (went right down to the wood on my front right) and some eyebrow hair. As a by product, it also took out the nose hair, so I don't need to do any clipping this week.

Had to get Sam, our hairdresser neighbour, to come over to give me another trim last night (the 2nd in a week). Not much she could do, but it will grow back.

Almost everyone saw the funny side. Hay didn't and gave me a rollocking.


2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

This could become a Bath tradition!

Chairman Bill said...

Self-immolation?