Tuesday 1 March 2016

Leap Day Bugatti Weight Watchers


Given it was Leap Day I agreed to marry Hay yesterday - even found a venue for the reception on my morning walk.



Well, we have to keep costs down...

In the last couple of days I've seen two of these Weight Watcher women talking to clients; one in our local coffee shop talking to 4 other women, and one in the JD Wetherspoon in Yate - and before you jump to any conclusions, I was in the Wetherspoons seeking a loo (I do have some self-respect).

I've never understood this need to have a mentor to lose weight and it seems to be predominantly a female thing. Laptops come out and all manner of charts are discussed. Surely it can't be that hard to simply decrease the amount of food you eat and step up the exercise a bit - you don't need to pay for overpriced meals to do that. However, a bit of encouragement always goes a long way if you're not getting it from other sources. As you can see, Jeremy Clarkson is having no problems at all in shedding a bit of lard...


Do you reckon he's been Photoshopped to make him look slimmer?

The Bugatti Chiron - $2.6m price tag and speakers with diamonds in them. If it wasn't for those diamonds I might be able to afford one. As it is I'll just have to wait till the 2nd hand price bottoms out. The electrics starting to fail usually heralds the price of these fancy cars coming down to the under £5k region. I'll keep an eye out on eBay in a few years time.




1 comment:

Pidge said...

You did better than I did.
I asked my husband of 48 years to marry me and he said that he'd think about it - he didn't know enough about me first time round. Someone got leftovers for dinner.