Sunday 13 January 2019

Molly the Tesco Cat


Meet Molly.


Molly is quite famous in my local Tesco in Yate and she's even been on the BBC News. In fact, she has her own Facebook page with nearly a thousand followers. Shoppers are continually taking selfies with her, but stardom hasn't gone to her head.

I first came across Molly when I was rollerblading in Tesco's car park early in the mornings and spotted her stalking pigeons, which infest the car park roof. I took this snap of her at the entrance to Tesco yesterday.

Our Kitty is quite intelligent. Last night I woke around 4am and went downstairs for a drink. Kitty came in with some rodent between her jaws, proceeded to eviscerate it and then cleansed her palate with some crunchies before settling down on the kitchen floor. I passed close by her several times as I went on to the computer to do some reading and returned for another couple of slugs of water, but it didn't bother her. However, as soon as I switched off the light to go bed, she immediately moved away from my trajectory, knowing that humans are practically blind in the dark and blunder around.

A quick thought - does anyone actually use 118-118? I see the annoying adverts all the time, but still haven't a clear idea what 118-118 actually is.


No comments: