Saturday 3 November 2018

Krap Checkout


Spotted this on our main road yesterday.


The owner is either a rapper who is slightly oblivious to some of his or her registration, someone who doesn't like their car too much or just a person with a sense of humour.

About a week ago I was in Tesco, waiting to be the next person served. The woman on the checkout was nattering to an old lady going through the checkout, oblivious of the people waiting in the queue. Additionally, it took the old lady several minutes to pack her stuff and pay, taking the long way around doing everything. Bugger me, if I wasn't subjected to exactly the same combination of old lady and checkout operative yesterday - and it took just as long. I know you're meant to make allowances for older people, but this was simply taking the piss. Standing in a queue to be served is not one of my favourite past times.


1 comment:

Geo. said...

Or the owner was done for arson...K99 being NZFS code for property well involved...