Monday 19 November 2018

The Gower


Stayed in a very nice AirBnB place in Eastgate on the Gower Peninsula on Saturday night (we've yet to be disappointed with AirBnB) and the owners of the house had a couple of totally mad cockerpoos. This prompted the question of what would you get if you crossed a cockerpoo with a hen - a cockerpoodle-doo...

The Gower is our new Cornwall, and a lot closer. Some pics of rural south Wales at its best (click to enlarge):



Hay decided she was going to go swimming at Three Cliffs Bay. No, that's not a wetsuit, but a rash vest and leggings. She's mad you know.



She actually went out in the surf, but she was so far away that she can't be seen on those photos. I therefore staged a shot closer to shore where the water was only a foot deep - fake news style.

I spotted some guys kite surfing at Oxwich Bay. That looks like a good challenge for 2019. Rollerblading is so 2018. A freind told me he'd taken a week's course in the Red Sea, but I'm sure I can just pick it up - well, I suppose there is the risk of being accidentally whisked off to Ireland by kite surfboard.







No comments: