Wednesday 9 January 2019

Increasing the Lightning Span


My Triumph Daytona 955i is ready for painting; however, it transpires it's not Strontium Yellow, as I thought, but Lightning Yellow.


Above is Strontium Yellow and bellow is Lighting Yellow, having more of an orange tint.


The guy who is repairing the bike is doing it at mates' rates and was told by me that there's no hurry, as I wouldn't be riding it again till spring at the earliest. If Hay has anything to do with it, I won't ever be riding it again...

I had my final physio session at the hospital on Monday and was finally discharged, but it still looks as if I have a dead man's toe stuck on the side of my right hand. Normal activity isn't hampered in any way, but my span is limited and holding a bottle of wine is awkward at times. The physiotherapist said I have to do more span exercises, which I think translates into holding as many bottles of wine as possible...


1 comment:

Steve Borthwick said...

"holding a bottle of wine is awkward" - sounds life changing to me.. :)