Sunday 28 October 2018

Thumbs Up for Millennial Dogs


I trust you've all put your clocks an hour forward - but why is it still so dark?

Heard someone say something about the legal profession's criticism of Peter Hain's revelations and calling him out for taking the law into his own hands; Hain was only doing what the law of the land actually allows him to do. I suppose lawyers resent people encroaching on their livelihood. Hain was speaking truth to power and I admire that. If Green has no charges to answer, why the NDAs and why was he willing to pay for people's silence. He'd damned by his actions, although innocent until proven guilty. Not doing himself any favours though, is he?

Looking at my thumb since the operation on it, I'm convinced that the surgeon has either performed a thumb transplant and given me DP Gumby's thumb, or he's actually a carpenter masquerading as a surgeon. 



I mean - it doesn't even look like my old thumb. It looks as it it has been stuck on the side of my hand by a cack-handed plumber. Hay reckons I've been given a monkey thumb.

When I was a kid I'd see loads of dogs that had been let out in the morning and wouldn't return home till the evening. These days you only see dogs being walked by a human. Have we bred a load of millennial dogs - snowflakes?


No comments: