Saturday 13 April 2019

Porches & Mowers


Well, Colin has finally finished the new porch and we're well satisfied with it.



It has taken so long because he kept being called away to jobs that make him a profit...

I think I now need one on the other side of the house to accommodate the Triumph Daytona, which should be back any day now.

The grass starts to grow and needs regular manicures, but last weekend the mower went totally dead for no accountable reason after hitting a tump. Battery is fine, 20A fuse was blown, but replaced, and still nothing. I suspect it must be the solenoid. My mower is Trigger's ride-on-mower.


1 comment:

Jem said...

Cor, the house has come on a fair bit since the last time I was here - fairly sure you were still living in the caravan. Looks like I have some catching up to do.