Wednesday 20 November 2019

Gender Neutral Slippery Loo


I see someone has invented a loo spray that prevents poo sticking to it. The main objective is to prevent excess use of water in the flushing process, which is an admirable objective.


I remember a TV programme from, oh it must be 15 or 20 years ago now, where a couple of engineers took on challenges to invent new products, one of which was a slippery urinal (I think another was to invent a bra that used engineering principles). Can't, for the life of me, think what it was called. One of the engineers looked like the big chap off the Hairy Bikers food programme.

It struck me as I was listening to the news story that the loo in everyone's house is gender neutral. That doesn't seem to bother people.


1 comment:

Roger said...

I would be concerned that the one in your photograph appears not to be connected!