Monday 10 February 2020

Back and Building


I haven't made a blog entry for a week - it started with being sick as a dog for a few days, but then I just felt I needed a bit of rest. It has been quite a liberating experience and I did consider a permanent break, but I do enjoy blogging and so decided to return after a slight recharge of the creative batteries. I may just blog when the urge takes me, rather than making it a daily thing.

Anyway. Inspired by an item I saw while out shopping, I've had an idea to make something. Here are the bits, which I bought yesterday - a breadboard from IKEA for £10 and some bicycle parts from eBay, which should arrive within the week,



I will also require a few bits of assorted ironmongery that I'm sure I can find in my tool shed. Any guesses at what it might be?


1 comment:

Roger said...

Is it some sort of device for skiing on, in the snow maybe?