Monday 3 February 2020

Sicknote


I'm so beastly sorry there was no post from me yesterday, but I was rather ill on Saturday - aching back, shivers, headache and sweats. I'd obviously caught a virus of some description. Went to bed at 8pm on Saturday evening and didn't stir till 7am Sunday - didn't start to feel better till around midday. Then last night I went off on one again with another night of sweats and am therefore taking a day off.


Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.


2 comments:

kate steeper said...

i have informed the powers that be and a gentleman wearing a hazmat suit will arrive for you shortly for a coach trip to Liverpool and a 2 week holiday in a nurses home in Aintree.

Roger said...

I guess that you are still poorly. I hope that you feel better soon