Friday 6 October 2023

Flat, I Say, Flat

I have a favourite barber in Chipping Sodbury, but I think I'm going to have to change to someone else.

The owner seems to understand what I want when I say I want a No.3 on the back and sides and the top flat; however, he has a young assistant who, even though I show him photos, insists on putting a dome across the top of my hair.

Here are the photos I show him in an attempt to get through to him:



Fairly plain and instructive, if a bit extreme in the last case - yes? Yet I still get this - a perfect dome:


Sure, there's not a lot to play with, but give it a couple of weeks and I can turn it into a flat top myself with my hair trimmer, so why can't he?


1 comment:

George said...

I feel your pain CB. This joker was telling me he has the same problem too...
Maybe encourage higher side growth? ;)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIKhBeTUwAA0M0P?format=jpg&name=900x900