Monday 22 November 2021

Dog Poo Fairy II

I feel I have to correct my post of yesterday as I may have been a bit unfair about some dog owners who appear to dump their dog poo sacks along paths.


Yesterday we came across a dog owner at Southgate in the Gower whose dog was doing a rather niffy poo that we could smell about 10 yards downwind. She collected said dog's poo and we got into a conversation about the poo sacks we had seen the previous day at Burry Port. 

Now, according to her, what some dog owners do is leave the bags at certain locations on a walk where they know they will be returning along the same path in order to collect them on the way home. That way they're not having to cart bags of dog poo with them for the entire walk.

It makes sense, if leaving other walkers (like Hay and I) pissed off about the bags being left there.


No comments: