Friday 7 September 2018

Falling Down


Fell over during Rollerblading practice at Tesco's this morning. First fall that was totally down to losing my balance. Ended up with a large blood blister on my middle finger, which I only noticed while typing the blog - couldn't understand why I had a lack of sensation in one fingertip and kept typing 's' instead of 'a'. 


Falling over doesn't actually hurt that much if you're wearing the correct protection gear and most of the impact is on your hands, elbows and backside.

It's taking a while to get used to these new skates and it's going to take more than several short sessions of 15 minutes; I need at least hour-long practice sessions. It's more like ice skating with these new skates because they're so frictionless.


1 comment:

boromax said...

Skate on! And may you heal quickly.