Tuesday 5 February 2019

Magnetic Misfortunes


Been having issues with the new Samsung Note 9 phone - the S-Pen keeps disconnecting from the phone of its own accord. Seeing as the S-Pen is one of the features from the old Note phone series that drew me back to them, this is quite a drawback.

I looked all over the place for a solution and finally found one - the issue is caused by phone covers that have a magnetic clasp, and I bought a nice leather cover on Amazon which indeed had a magnetic closing mechanism. Removed the phone from the cover and the problem went away.


Needless to say I wrote a stinging critique of the phone holder, which obviously had never been tested on a Note 9 by the manufacturer. Another cover, without a magnetic closure, is winging its way to me now.


No comments: