Tuesday 19 February 2019

Unresponsive De-Bobbler for Chinese Scrabble


Overheard in the car:

Chairman: "OK Google......OK Google...........OK Google........OK GOOGLE!"

Google: "Bing."

Chairman: "What's the origin of the word nag in relation to a horse?"

Google: "Horse sense is......."

Chairman: "Bugger off, Google!"

Chairman: "Hi Bixby......Hi Bixby...........Hi Bixby........HI BIXBY!"

Bixby: "The time is 10:15."

Hay: " God - it's like me talking to you."

A hoodie of mine has become covered in fibre bobbles and I was looking for a fabric razor to shear the bobbles off. Wasn't sure what one of these gadgets was called, so I looked up de-bobbler on Amazon. 


Much to my surprise, that's exactly what they're called - and the one I bought works a treat.

Thought for the day: if Chinese characters comprise complete words, how can the Chinese play Scrabble or do crosswords?


1 comment:

A Heron's View said...

I perceive a case of Woe-B-they-titis and the cure is three droplets of astro rain per day!