Sunday 11 August 2024

Men and the BBQ

We've been staying in a motorhome and caravan site in Freshwater East, Pembrokeshire, since Thursday. The place has been deserted, despite decent weather and a gorgeous beach.

It never ceases to amaze me when men, who would never be seen in the kitchen at home, suddenly become all domesticated when it comes to the BBQ, which many see as a male preserve. This is despite them not being capable of cooking anything more complex than a couple of sausages and a handful of burgers.


I always step aside when it comes to the BBQ. While I'm a decent enough cook, I leave all the BBQ stuff to Hay, as she far surpasses me in cooking - and what we end up with is far better than the traditional BBQ fare.

Here's some drone footage I took while here:




No comments: