Friday 22 March 2019

Birthday Timeline


I was looking at my Google Maps timeline yesterday and saw that on the laptop you can see your entire timeline for the last 10 years. On my phone I can only see it by the day. Strangely, Sweden isn't included and I definitely went to Malmo and Stockholm several times in the last 10 years. Same goes for Mariehamn on Aland in the Baltic.




As far as the UK goes. I seem to focus on the south and southwest. This calls for more exploration of Yorkshire and East Anglia.

I'm 64 today - managed to crack 65 press-ups all this week and could feasibly have reached 68. Perhaps I'll stick to doing press-ups concomitant with my age and increase them by 1 every year...

Birthday's Eve was my blood donor session:



More people should consider it.

Ref the Ericofon I bought on eBay - I put a colour grabber app on the shell and was surprised to discover it hoverd between Red-Brown and Harley Davidson Orange. Nice!


Just wish I could get a squiggly cord in the same colour, but I doubt that's possible. I did find one on eBay in the USA, but the postage is several times the price of the cord and it's probably not the right shade. Will make do with a black squiggly one for now, which is on order. I'll have to take the phone apart to connect it, as the connection is pre-RJ11 and will be bare wires to terminals.

I must say that I adore the design and am well pleased with the purchase. It's a pity it won't get used much. The base contains a large red button which is the on-off switch; when the handset is placed as in the photo, the button is automatically depressed and the line is disconnected. Picking it up releases the button and connects it. What you have to be careful of is not to put it down on the base when going off to find a piece of paper to write something down, else the call will disconnect.


No comments: