Monday 4 March 2019

Wine Portal Parking


Something went wrong on Saturday night - I accidentally forgot to have any wine at all! I only realised this on Sunday afternoon.

We went to Bath yesterday. I was always under the impression that doing transactions on-line was cheaper, as it saves cost. Not so with parking in Bath - £3.20 for a couple of hours if you feed a meter with coins, but £3.30 if you use BAINS' own app to pay online.

There's a furniture shop in Bath called Rossiters. Hay and I are convinced it is a bit like Diagon Alley in Harry Potter - it's a spatio-temporal anomaly, or portal. We firmly believe that you can transport yourself around Bath by technology akin to the Star Trek transporter; you simply walk in one door and out of another, finding yourself in a completely different and unconnected part of Bath. 


I'm sure one must be able to find another door in there somewhere that transports you to Aberdeen or Liverpool.


2 comments:

Roger said...

In Stamford where I live if you pay to park with your phone it costs 20p extra per ticket.

Geo. said...

Time And Rossiters Distance In Space...