Saturday 6 June 2020

Anti-Snoring Pillow


Hay has developed an anti-snoring pillow. It's nothing fancy and nowhere near as expensive as the ones you can buy in the shops - it's just a normal pillow, but when your husband snores, you simply place it over his face and smother him to death.


In my case, I apparently snore whenever I lie on my back. I've never actually heard myself snore, so I don't actually believe I do.

The C-19 test arrived yesterday on cue - it's a nasal swab test for live virus. It was sent because Hay is on a trial as part of a study. I have signed up for a pinprick, antibody blood test, once a month for 6 months, as part of another study trial, but heaven knows when that will arrive.

I was listening to an American doctor and researcher talking about C-19 and he pronounced the word disease as dis-ease, which is exactly what it is when you look up the etymology.


No comments: