Wednesday 3 June 2020

Trigger's Bench & Table - in Cyanide Blue


I've given you the saga of Trigger's Ride on Mower, but I now bring you, in glorious Technicolor, Trigger's Patio Bench:


...and Trigger's Patio Table (painted after replacement of some slats):



This bench and table is part of a set that I got for free about 3 years ago on Freecycle, (which I seems to have lost contact with - reminder to self; find out where Freecycle is now hiding), having been destined for the local tip.

Each year some part of it collapses with rot and, each year, I effect a repair from some old wood or skirting I have available. Not sure how many years I can keep it going though. I suppose I should paint the bench, but it seems a waste of paint when I might have to burn it next year.

I came across this video below a few days ago - Hayley suggested I watch it. It joins some dots as regards the C-19 epidemic, which seem obvious when they're explained. Hay has confirmed some of the medical conclusions surrounding the cocktails of drugs some (like me) are prescribed for high blood pressure and how they make us more susceptible. It's NOT a conspiracy theory video, although American production techniques do have a habit of making videos appear as such.


It's very long, but very informative and enlightening. I highly recommend it. What you have been led to believe about the virus isn't really true, especially when the evidence points to people being taken ill presenting not with respiratory failure, but hypoxia reminiscent of cyanide poisoning, for which putting them on a ventilator is the worst possible remedy. The link that joins the dots is pollution.

I was particularly horrified about the lake of seething pig shit at an American pig farm that's so hazardous that it can't be transported.


No comments: