Tuesday 6 September 2022

Just Photos

Spent most of the week, bar a few days we had to work, with my brother and sister-in-law at our static at Hoburne Cotswold. Tip - always stay close to your brother, in case you need a kidney....

Here are some photos from the Cotswold Sculpture Park, which we visited on Saturday. I thought I would be miserable, but it was excellent, with at least 170 works of art. Many were clever or hilarious. Click on them to enlarge.


So this one above is not an exhibit, but an old AC. Can anyone cast a light on the model? It looks like the AC 2 Litre, which has an ash frame and aluminium body. You can see the wooden frame and there's not a spot of rust on the panels.







This one above is quite cool - a frame with engine blocks and exhaust bits for branches, with an old Morris 1000 perched on top.










I particularly like the one above. If you look at the reflection in the metal cylinder you see a hand. 






This one above is made from discarder tyres. It's huge.



This one above is my favourite - a dragonfly made from an engine and gearbox, mounted by an alarming looking creature. Below is one without a rider.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased you went, I've always enjoyed it