Friday 16 September 2022

Mower Replacement

Found a replacement for the dead ride-on-mower.




It even has a coffee cup holder and place for a mobile.



It's a Snapper, powered by a Briggs & Stratton, OHC, V-Twin, 656cc engine and cost me £450, after a bit of haggling. Briggs & Stratton acquired Snapper in 2002, which is enough of a recommendation for me. It has a magnificent 38" cut, which certainly reduces the time it takes to mow.

I collected it yesterday morning and within half an hour the lawn was nearly back to how it should look. These are views up and down the garden.




I can now get to parts the Flymo simply can't reach and chop down grass that the Flymo struggles with. I may soup up the Snapper, put some racing stripes on it and use it for racing....

A mate managed to get a couple of tickets for the Goodwood Revival and offered me one, so I'm off early to get to the track.


No comments: