Monday 23 October 2017

Cat Meme


Apparently memes are going round of cats behaving badly, with messages from their owners. Here's my contribution - but it's not my cat; it's my neighbour's...


The damned thing has a habit of sleeping on my keyboard.

A new coffee shop has opened in Yate. Gave it a go yesterday while waiting for Next to open so Hay could return the 20 odd items she'd ordered on-line (a constant bugbear with me) and was pleased to find they cater for road warriors - but there's no free internet, which is rather perplexing.


They have those brown sugar lumps that seem to have a dissolve half-life of a million years. Being sited on a car park in the middle of a shopping centre was in inspired choice of site.

Spotted this beautiful double rainbow while returning from taking No.1 Son to the station.


We watched Gunpowder, the new Saturday night drama on BBC. OK, they take a few liberties with historical fact but, on the whole, rather good, despite Kit Wossisname not being a particularly good actor in my opinion. I do, however, take issue with them sporting broadswords when by that time everyone was using rapiers (see, I learned something from that book on Elizabethan swordplay).


No comments: