Sunday 12 August 2018

Intergenerational Honey Clothing


No.2 Son, Bruno, has decided to try veganism for a week, not because he's ethical, but because his girlfriend is a vegan. I've come to the conclusion that being the only vegan in a non-vegan household is taking the piss. Vegan honey, for God's sake - it's very expensive apple juice! He can use syrup.


No.2 Son also has a pair of perfectly serviceable Quicksilver jeans that he can no longer wear because they're too short. At 18 he's well over 6 feet tall - probably about 6 feet 6 inches. Rather than take them to the charity shop, I adopted them and they fit perfectly. I couldn't imagine my father ever wearing trousers that I had cast off at age 18, For a start, he had a considerable girth that far exceeded mine, and secondly he was more into safari suits when he was my age and wouldn't have been seen dead wearing a pair of hand-flared Wranglers, Levis or Lee-Coopers.

Spotted a news headline in the Sunday Times this morning - MPs Face Sack for Taking Prostitutes to Parliament. That means very few MPs themselves will be allowed in...


No comments: