Thursday 30 August 2018

Rivalry of Politicians


No.1 Son, No.2 Son and I went into competition yesterday evening. 
  • The Chairman, age 63 - 5' 10.25".
  • No.1 Son, age 20 - 6' 11.25".
  • No. 2 Son, age 18 - 6' 1.5".

I lost, but there again, I have shrunk about an inch since my 20s...

What I don't like about politicians taking to social media is that they can say anything they want without a sanity filter. That's what they like - their statements are followed by their supporters, without news reporters checking on the veracity of their comments. I still prefer to receive my news from reputable news sites, rather than direct from the mouths of politicians.

That said, Trump is now complaining that Google only promotes negative views of him. That's hardly surprising though, as all he seems to come out with is blatant lies and rather negative comments on just about anyone who refuses to lavish unwarranted praise on him. The man is an utter disgrace to humanity and absolutely detests being held to account for his egotism. He complains about fake news but, ironically, most of it emanates from his own mouth.


2 comments:

Steve Borthwick said...

At 10 feet tall it looks like Son #1 ate all his greens! :)

Chairman Bill said...

Thanks for pointing out the typo, Steve.