Sunday 7 July 2019

Penance


Yesterday I performed my penance for the perfect day I had on Friday - walking.





However, it consisted primarily climbing. Went from Lee Bay to Woolacombe and back, although some of the return journey was by bus. Today should be better with a bit of kayaking before heading back home.

While in Woolacombe I had a look at the latest paddle board technology, which is pretty impressive. These things, despite being inflatable, are damned rigid. What I now want is an inflatable, 2 person paddle board that can be used as a surfboard and combines a windsurfing sail fixture with lugs for adding a couple of kayak seats - a true combination watersports device. Haven't managed to find what I'm looking for on either eBay or Amazon, so this could be a business opportunity to fill a gap in the market.


No comments: