Saturday 14 December 2019

Car Locator


Hay has been badgering me to take the kayak carrier off the car roof for winter, as it's highly unlikely we'll be going kayaking till spring. However, I'm reluctant to do this due to the ease with which I'm able to locate the car in the Tesco car park.


Ah, there it is... Look along the roof line.

A useful addition to a car when you tend to forget where you parked your car in a large, busy car park.

I've had a brilliant idea about a new challenge. A single unicycle is difficult enough to master, especially if you start learning in later age, but imagine how difficult it would be to use two unicycles. I could strap two together and call it - well, I suppose I could call the resultant contraption a bicycle. It would be fiendishly difficult to master. I could patent it and make a fortune. Don't tell anyone...


No comments: