Monday 30 December 2019

Horse Trading


In a bit of horse trading, I managed to get Hay to rise relatively early to video me in my broken free mode in exchange for a 3 mile walk with her around Hawkesbury-Upton.



No - don't ask what I have on my head - I merely perched my beanie high on my head so I could hear Hay sniggering at my balancing technique...

I merely need to get to grips with the free-mount now (although I have heard people say it can take twice as long to learn to free mount a unicycle as to to ride one in the first place) and source a unicycle bag without spending a fortune.

I'm so glad we did walk round Hawkesbury-Upton, as we went into a pub, the Beaufort Arms (one of many pubs named after the Dukes of Beaufort), for a coffee, but will return very soon for a Sunday roast - the food looked delicious and the landlord is a real character. One of the locals was talking to his mate in a broad west country dialect and I couldn't understand a single word.


1 comment:

Mel LLWYD said...

O well done though I am not sure of the beanie hat !