Tuesday 13 October 2020

The Price of Animals in Shorts

I can adopt a rhino, a gorilla and a snow leopard for under a tenner a month, but if I want a pedigree dog it will cost me the best part of a grand. Where's the logic in that?


OK, I don't really have the room in the garden for a rhino and I guess a leopard would need something in the way of a very expensive cage to protect the cows and sheep in the area. I don't need a gorilla - I come across many of them daily on Facebook Leave pages.

Talking of animals, I think Hay would like another cat. OK, we have 4 currently, but one is feral and only comes here for food and two belong to the neighbours, but seem to prefer being in our house, much to Kitty's annoyance. I wouldn't mind a Maine Coon and would call it Stanton or Muesli.

Hay put me into long trousers yesterday before packing me off to work. I was hoping I didn't spot Stu, our postie, as he'd probably call me a wuss. Stu wears shorts all year round.


No comments: