Friday 20 August 2021

Chairman's Kitchen Tip

Overheard in Lidl at the checkout:

Chairman: "I think you've made a mistake. These walnuts are on special (Chairman shows checkout lady the Lidl weekly specials list)."

Checkout Lady: "I think you'll find that's only a weekend offer."

Chairman, after checking magazine: "You're right."

Checkout Lady: "I'm always right."

Chairman: "But you're not my wife."

Checkout lady smiles.

A quick, time-saving tip for all you ladies out there who dote on my blog and know everything. It's something I dreamed up myself a couple of months ago.


Those wet but clean tea towels? Don't throw them in the wash; simply bung them in the microwave for 3 minutes, giving them a shake half way through. The heat kills any bugs that might feasibly be on them and they dry within a few minutes.


No comments: