Tuesday 17 August 2021

Sartorial Elegance al la Chairman

Hay seems to think my sense of colour coordination and sartorial style has gone a bit adrift since my head injury.


I can't, for the life of me, think what's making her think this. She said I had to change my clothes before we went out else people will think she's either in charge of a head injury patient or that I'm a Timmy Mallett stunt double on children's TV.

The fact the zip-on legs for my shorts are a different colour to the shorts has an entirely logical cause - the beige legs were wrecked and thrown away ages ago and the only legs available were the ones belonging to my blue walking shorts. Entirely pragmatic, if you ask me.

Bright orange hoodie? Well, I am Dutch by birth.

Sandals? Convenient when constantly going outdoors and then indoors - saves time.

Sky blue T shirt? Camouflage against the sky.

See - I told you there was a reason.

"Grey socks with sandals?" I hear you ask. OK, I'll give you that one.


1 comment:

Geo. said...

Aaargghhh! My eyes! My eyes!