Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Name's Hollywood - Ultra Violet Hollywood


Oh dear - bit of a faux pas. Paul Hollywood trying to look as cool as James Bond, but with a clip on bow tie. Doesn't quite work - well, he is a Scouser...


He looks perma-tanned, doesn't he? All this increase in skin cancers. I remember as a kid in primary school being lined up to receive God knows how many rads of ultra violet radiation. We'd all the sat there on benches in our underwear and plimsols. Could that be the cause of the increase?

Happy New Year to anyone who bothers to read this drivel.


4 comments:

Roger said...

A happy New Year to you sir. I always read your drivel, I don't very often make a comment but I always read it.
With kindest regards,
Roger

Roger said...

A happy New Year to you sir. I always read your drivel, I don't very often make a comment but I always read it.
With kindest regards,
Roger

21 Wits said...

Happy new year to you too! He is easy on the eyes, but does he harbor any humor to share? Oh probably not, and I wonder does he sparkle with friendliness? I wonder! Enjoy the new year!

George S. said...

Drivel of distinction sir!
Good things to you and yours for 2014
Cheers, George